1. Core Business
HALA is a Professional Hotel Management Company that operates primarily through 4 business models:
- Management Contracts – where HALA signs into a long term win-win relationship with a hotel owner to operate the hotel on behalf of the owner on a performance based fee that drives revenues and profitability.
- Leasing – where HALA engages a hotel owner to lease a hotel and pay a rental which is either a monthly fixed rental or a rental variable to hotel performance. The ideal lease should be long term and must be mutually rewarding to Owner and HALA.
- Outright Acquisitions – is when HALA and Investors completely acquire the hotel and takeover ownership
- Franchising – is when Hotel Owners engages HALA to use our brand, systems and leadership support to operate their own hotels. HALA will further support with Marketing, Procurement and Performance measurement tools. The fee structure again is performance based in relation to revenue and profit growths.
2. Other SBUs
- HALA Franchising
- HALA Hotels
- HALA Facilities Management
- HALA Events
- HALA Franchise Solutions
- HALA Hospitality Consultancy
- HALA Gaming
3. HALA Consultancy
HALA will engage in short term contracts in the following areas of expertise:
- Performance Improvement Programs
- Business Turnaround
- Investor Advisory
- Training & Development
- International hotel brand selection
- Marketing contract